Monday 9 March 2015

Round 2

Apologies for the lack of updates recently.... I had been working on a new post.... in all honesty it was more thesis than post, but unfortunately for some reason it didn't save and I've lost it (insert several 4 lettered words starting with various letters of the alphabet!!).

Chemo brain has well and truly kicked in... basically this means that my normally bad recall for peoples names has gotten 100 x worse (at least I have an excuse now I guess), and that I struggle to sit and write for periods longer than a few minutes (so I was more than gutted when I lost several sessions of writing on the latest post). Oh well worse things have happened at sea.... time to suck it up and worry about something that's actually worth worrying about.

Anyway tomorrow is D day again... the start of round 2. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't  nervous about it.... I felt miserable after the last IV infusion, so I'm anticipating this again. Fingers crossed I'm wrong.... watch this space I guess.

Right, that's its for tonight's short and sweet update.... 
off to bed for me...
will aim to update in the next couple of days....

Take care
RAG x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment