Monday 22 September 2014

Two to go!!!!!!!

As of today I now only have 2 more radiotherapy treatments to go!!!!! Wednesday is my last day for chemo as well!!!!  needless to day there will be a bit of a party on Wednedsay (ummm by party I mean a lot of cake and icecream being eaten! and maybe a nana nap).

MMMMMM nana naps..... my saviour.... I'm very quickly becoming a nap ninja (I'm proud to say I can actually sleep sitting bolt upright!). Over the last week I have noticed that I am needing to sleep more, and its funny my body is telling me this.... this I have to confess is the reason I haven't posted in the last week... I'm just going to say I was practicing my ninja skills :-)

I plan on updating you all more later in the week, until then I'm off to master my ninja skills....

take care
RAG x

No comments:

Post a Comment