Tuesday 4 November 2014

Ocean view room at the hotel and spa Hutt Valley DHB

So here I am, t minus 10 hours.
Today I checked into my home for the next 7 or so nights... Managed to score a single room which rocks.... Fingers crossed I keep it for my whole stay.
My room is facing the Wellington harbour, and yep I can actually see ships coming in at pencarrow heads, plus I'm hoping for a good view of the fireworks come Saturday.

Not sure what to write tonight.... I'm currently lying here trying not to think too much about tomorrow.. (Easier said than done)... But I'm trying to focus on the fact that tomorrow may be the day I become cancer free again. Distraction is the theme for the night, and I'm really grateful to four very special people for doing that... My Mum, my beautiful Miss 7, my amazing man (who also snuck back in after visiting hours finished) and someone whom I'm so honoured to call a really good friend, who just sat and talked and cracked jokes with and at me (what are friends for eh!) oh and she made me an awesome sign for my room.... Hoping to post a pic soon... For some reason I can't post it from my iPhone ( not the best tool for blogging... Hmmm actually I have no idea how to do it lol!).

Can't wait to be rid of this cancer... Fingers crossed this will happen tomorrow!

Untill the next update...
RAG x

No comments:

Post a Comment