Thursday 11 December 2014

Judith's hidden talent

So today whilst on a home visit for work, Judith decided that she was not getting any attention... thankfully she was rather subtle.....

Whilst sitting at the table with the family I was working with (whom have 2 VERY large dogs), I could hear Judith making little sounds (picture the sounds the dishwash bottle makes when you squeeze it when its running out), then all of a sudden she made a slightly louder high pitch noise.. which apparently sounded very interesting to the dogs whom jumped up from the other side of the room to investigate my interesting sounding stomach!!!!
End result..... me sitting at the table, with two fascinated VERY large dogs with their heads in my lap!!!

thank you Judith for disclosing your hidden talent (if anyone wants to hire her as a dog calling system, message me and I'll happily rent her out!)... I am very grateful the dogs didn't decide to go digging for treasure!!!!

RAG x

No comments:

Post a Comment