Tuesday 19 August 2014

Cook for 10 minutes on high

Meet my personal transformer... its more than meets the eye!

This is LA3


This rather expensive machine (picture not much change from $5M!) with its cool laser lights and beeping things is where I will be spending time every Monday to Friday for the next 6 weeks.

The purpose of this machine is to (lay-mans terms) "Nuke / microwave my cancer bits" by killing the cells (both good and bad ones).

I recon hidden inside LA3 is one of these ;-)



On a more serious note if your really interested as to how Radiotherapy works  check this site out:
 
 
 
The whole process is painless, basically I rock in and the two radiotherapists set me up (think of a more medically minded dot to dot matching activity using my tattooed dots and a series of laser lines to make sure I'm in the right position), I work really hard at lying there ;-) get zapped then I'm free to go on my merry way... and then the whole things begins again the next day.
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment