Monday 11 August 2014

The things they do.....

Having cancer means your on a rollercoaster of ups and downs, apparently this is 'normal'. I read this in my "congratulations you have cancer pack"  of books - its like the "how to guide" .. a sucky how to info pack.... makes the instruction booklet for the kitset shed look like a best seller!

Anyway after a weekend of feeling pretty good after Fridays news, today was a low day. I woke up with what felt like a cold.... not a good thing if your going to start Chemo in a few days! and generally I just felt like shite.

Fast foreword several hours to when my knight in shining armour comes home from work, does his usual routine of taking off his work clothes and getting into some jeans etc.... what greeted me today as he came up the stairs from the bedroom, made me smile.

When you have someone in your life that's willing to go the extra mile to make you smile (even though for his own comfort is compromised  - along with several other things... he he he...  in the process), you have to laugh and be thankful.   x

Yes, these are my pink PJ pants! You have to love him :-)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment