Thursday 2 October 2014

Healing!

So as quickly as things started turning pear shaped, things have started to be on the up. YAY!!!!!!!!

From being at the stage 3 days ago that the hospital was looking at needing to do a blood transfusion due to the decreased "goodies" in my blood and an increase in  losing the goodies due to the wounds I have, through to today where the skin looks 110% better (yep, maths is my strong point!) and I'm going to start decreasing my pain management tomorrow.

Don't get me wrong I'm still not 100% (far from it... I have some "interesting" internal burns and the cells are still stripping and dying off... this is called sloughing  - FYI not as cute as the name sounds), but this is a biggie and its making all the difference to my mind set!

Its finally healing!!!!!


*happy dance (if a bit gingerly)
 RAG x

No comments:

Post a Comment